Don’t Eat That!

I would bet I’mpack-walk not the only one who has rushed up to a dog or puppy, grabbed their muzzle and forced it open before they could chew and or swallow.  Nine times out of ten it’s not something poisonous, just something not so good for their innards.  As we move in to fall and enjoy (or not) the cooler weather and amazing colors, we need to be mindful of fall specific toxins. – and not just for household pets, but our pasture friends as well.  Did you know that red maple leaves can be toxic for horses?  Here is a great article that covers everything from chocolate Halloween Candy to glow sticks.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s